Update Reset release date: May 15th

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by EngineerofSpades, May 1, 2017.

• by EngineerofSpades, May 1, 2017 at 8:53 PM
  • EngineerofSpades

EngineerofSpades The Engineer
    Staff Member Admin In-game Admin

Greetings,

The long awaited reset now has a scheduled release date of May 15th! To give you an idea of what's left, this week Penple and I are going through the plugins on the test server to verify their configuration, and the following week will be setting up the map.

Spawn competition deadline:

If you have been hard at work on a spawn design, please submit these to me using the format listed on the original thread via private message no later than May 8th. If you need a few extra days, please PM me and request it asap.

To those who have a design and cannot complete it, you may submit it anyway, however please make sure to specify if it is incomplete. We may make a composition from other builds to place around the map as easter eggs.

Thank you for your patience through this process; only two weeks until launch!

Have a great day and thanks again for your patience,
    - EoS

• Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by EngineerofSpades, May 1, 2017.

1. TheRealZiem
    WOO HYPE!
    Question: If two building teams decide to team up, will you (the staff) combine the 2 projects? Or do the teams do it? (More specifically: 1 overall spawn and 1 central spawn)
  2. killermantime
    I would think for ease of use that you should (the team) combine them before submission.
    TheRealZiem likes this.
  3. Geometer
    I built a gold farm that was poorly designed and very lagy in the current world. I worked out a design that will be much less lagy. will over world pig-man spawns still be nerfed? or can I try to build one in the new map?
    TheRealZiem likes this.
  4. EngineerofSpades
    So long as the build isn't detrimental to server resources, you should be fine @Geometer
  5. Tal Rasha
    What mods wil be on this map?
  6. TheRealZiem
    Mods? None, to what we know. Just plugins :p
  7. CCCMTTT
    Just a question, is there going to be an actual map download for those of us who wanted to keep the memory? I know I, myself would like a copy (no matter how large it may be) . I know this sort of thing was promised a few times with no actual delivery but seeing as there's been some new faces maybe it'll happen this time?
    Mayson likes this.
  8. Geometer
    What time exactly is the reset planed? Just want to know so I don't waste a bunch of time tomorrow compulsive checking to see if it is a new server yet.
    TheRealZiem likes this.