Incraftion bill problem..

Discussion in 'Problems, Suggestions, & Questions' started by TheRealZiem, Aug 26, 2017.

?

Should the current network be simplified or shut down?

1. Yeah, a simple survival would be enough

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nah fam, it's time to move on

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TheRealZiem

So, in Dojo's thread I suggested hosting a whitelisted, vanilla only server in a style of Hermitcraft in order to replace AND save Incraftion. A couple of people seemed to like that idea, so here I am, making a poll.

Candy_Face likes this.
  2. blegar1

God haven't posted for a long time but will have to say it even though i was loyal to the server and i know we're trying to keep the server alive but some people just can't pay for a white-listed server (same reason i won't donate) is because of parents if we're at that age. I also think there's a general idea that not many people will play white-listed servers. A few might but this might also lock out a lot of the old incraftion players who still actively play.

3. TheRealZiem

Whitelisted =/= paid tho

4. blegar1

yeah but even though problem is solved now. Some players don't like paying to join a server, also loyal none donator players will just quit rather quickly.

5. TheRealZiem

Whitelisted =/= paid, whitelisted servers CAN be free to join

6. FRONTRUNNER038

Evan after what has happened with acidic and all, I still think a whitelisted vinnila sever would be cool, maybe somthing like a veteran server, like if you've had a forum account for more than 2 years and have remain active or somthing?

Candy_Face likes this.
  7. blegar1

that idea i actually like.

8. FRONTRUNNER038

Yeah plus it give new players the initiative to remain active. I think it would, in a way, expand the active player population of the server