I can't pay this bill anymore

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by silentdojo, Aug 16, 2017.

• by silentdojo, Aug 16, 2017 at 12:52 AM
  • silentdojo

silentdojo loudyojo the Projo
    Plugin Dev Retired Admin Alpha

Times are very hard for me right now. I'm doing great with life just not money. I can't afford this bill anymore. We need answers and we need to figure out what we're doing. Or we have to move on...

Suggestions?

Sorry for being so blunt, I love you all.

DanekJovax and Aethiru like this.
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by silentdojo, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Aethiru
    Please cut this bill Dojo, for your sake. I really hope everything gets better for you, thankyou so much for creating and upholding this. Its really meant a lot to me, and I'm sure it's meant a lot to everyone else here.

I think it's time to pack up and move on. It's been an amazing journey, and occasionally we've seen some activity but we need to face the facts that this server isn't going back to what it once was.
    _KingOfHearts_ and Darkiiss like this.
  2. FRONTRUNNER038
    How much is the bill, and what time span does it last?
    Candy_Face likes this.
  3. Candy_Face
    I'd like to know as well. We're a big community - many have appreciated this place for years. If we all put together a dollar or two every month or whatever we can keep the dream alive :)
    FRONTRUNNER038 likes this.
  4. FRONTRUNNER038
    Yeah! I'm always looking for ways to give back to this community for showing me such an awesome time. Weather that be on the staff, or making a monthly donation to keep the server online, I'm glad to help in any way:)
    Candy_Face likes this.
  5. silentdojo
    The current bill is around $50 USD. Acidic has offered a dedicated server he owns, but I do not ave time to detail or hash out a plan to make the transfer.
    FRONTRUNNER038 likes this.
  6. FRONTRUNNER038
    Ok... We'll how much time does $50 last?
  7. Candy_Face
    Would anyone else be able to take the time to do this for you?
  8. CCCMTTT
    Per Month if I understand correctly.
  9. FRONTRUNNER038
    Ok, get 10 people to donate 5 dollars a month, EZ
  10. TheRealZiem
    Wish I could help, but unfortunately there's nothing I can do.. I hope everything turns out ok, the server is one of the only reasons I play Minecraft anymore.. Maybe someone could host a whitelisted, vanilla only survival server, something like Hermitcraft? Sure, it wouldn't be the same, but it has the potential to save the server..
  11. Ketoyu
    Yo if fifty bucks is all you need while you get things figured out I'll shell it out for ya, just tell me how to pay (paypal direct, the donation link, etc.)
    Candy_Face likes this.