Now now before you all wet your pants in excitement this is not an official release yet. I have been working on our creative server for the past week getting it ready for a release. It is finally at a point where it is ready for players to come in and build to their hearts content.
That's where all of you come in. I would like those of our regular members that enjoy creative build to come on, grab a plot, and simply build away. All I ask is that you point out any bugs, missing perms, suggestions, etc. Creatia will be fully released and advertised once spawn is finished (killermantime is working non-stop on it as we speak). Before then I would like to have all the bugs worked out.
To Join Creatia simply go to Lobby or Survival and type /creatia
Now a bit of information on our creative server as it is a bit different from creatia of past.
- We use a plot system using a plugin called PlotSquared more information on the plugin can be found here including commands
- To get a list of commands use /plot
- Plots are 128 x 128
- All members have access to World Edit to get a list of commands go here
- All members have access to at least 1 plot
- Redstone clocks are turned off for now
- All members can adjust the plot flags and biome of their own plot and can control things such as greeting, farewell, notify-enter, notify leave, time, weather, and more. Type /plot set flag for a list of all flags.
- Donators can claim up to 2 plots and merge their plots together
- Donators have access to Voxel Sniper within their plot
- Donators can generate full natural biomes within their plots
- Donators have the ability to both save and load schematics into their plots
That is all for now I believe.
Please include any problems, questions, or suggestions in this thread and not the problems/suggestions forums