Un-Banned Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by FRONTRUNNER038, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FRONTRUNNER038

I was framed for something I didn't do and I know because I was on vacation when it said I was banned for griefing somebody's property

2. _Syzygy_

_Syzygy_ Wreaking havoc on Survival
    Retired Admin

@killermantime
    Someone asked me to check out this appeal, its yours, and quite old.

Sorry for the late response @FRONTRUNNER038 , killer should see it now since he is tagged.

#2 _Syzygy_, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  3. killermantime

killermantime Dissension dev chicken
    Retired Admin

Here is the log 2015-06-05_00.15.48.png and as I can see from this shot your account was used to remove an object from a persons property (and I even asked TalRasha if he gave it to you or not and he said no) and our system works like this IF its your account used to cause the issue then its your responsibility as owner of said account, It does not matter if it was your sister, brother, mom, dad, neighbor, or some random person that got a hold of your account and used it for the purpose of griefing.

It's your account and your responsibility to keep it protected.

Now unless you provide me with a better reason for the grief other than I was Framed then I might look past it.

~KMT

4. j2ther

Retired Admin Alpha

We will review the coords of the break and placements and get back to you. As for vacation, the incident as seen in the screenshot took place on 5/23/15 man. Note if we review the incident further and find you to be lying the appeal will be denied and you will remain permanently banned. Its always better to be honest.

5. killermantime

Retired Admin

after more review i'v seen that you have picked up the block and put it back every time except for the last time at 6-04-2015 If you can tell me the reason for not returning the block the 3rd time I will consider un-banning you.

6. killermantime

Retired Admin

Ok seeing as it was just one item and this is your first offence ill let it go your ban will be lifted on 2015-07-22 at 20:59:00 Server Time.

But this time I would refrain from moving other peoples blocks with out permission.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.